We've been wanting to do this for awhile. We found this recipe in our cookbook. They were so good, my mom asked us to make them for a party we're having next week.
1 lemon (lemon juice works too)
1 1/2 tbs. Sugar
1. Peel the oranges.
2. Then cut the oranges in slices and take out the seeds.
3. Put the lemon juice in the bowl.
4. Then drizzle it over the orange slices, or squirt a few drops of the fresh lemon juice over them.
5. Then sprinkle sugar over them.
6. Refrigerate them for five minutes.