Search This Blog

Friday, December 5, 2014

Quick and Easy Fiesta Chicken Bake

This morning as I was wondering what to make for lunch, I went to the cupboard and saw that we had some chicken, a little rice, and lots of tomato soups, pastes, and other tomato-ey cans of food. So I looked up what I could make and BAM! Fiesta Chicken Bake! :)
This recipe is so easy! It literally took me 5 minutes to throw together! What you'll need:

1 - 11x7 inch dish
1 can tomato condensed soup
3/4 c. rice
3/4 c. water
1 tsp. chili powder
A dash of salt
A dash of pepper
2-4 chicken breasts

First preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Next mix your tomato soup, rice, water, chili powder, salt and pepper in your baking dish.

After you have mixed the above ingredients together. Lay 2 to 4 thawed chicken breasts on top of the mixture. (I just made two chicken breasts for the two of us.) If you like, season with some more chili powder on top of the chicken to add flavor.

Put a lid on the dish and bake for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked thoroughly.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!