Search This Blog

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Sarasota: A Moscato Punch

Happy New Year! 

I cannot believe it is already 2015. I have heard from sooo many people that time flies the older you get, but with the way time already seems to be flying by in my twenties, I swear I can pretty much blink twice and turn a year older at any given moment. I can't imagine how much faster it's going to go in the coming years. Eek.

As I freak out about how fast my life is flying by, I will tell you about the drink I made to celebrate the passing of 2014. It is called a Sarasota and it is pretty marvelous. If you don't like sweet drinks, I wouldn't suggest making a big pitcher of it. A few people that tried it said they really liked the flavor, but one glass would be plenty for them. Me, on the other hand, drank half the pitcher last night. Oops.


Ingredients

2 bottles moscato
1/2 can raspberry lemonade concentrate
2 c. Sprite
1 container fresh raspberries

Directions

Mix the moscato and concentrate in a pitcher.
Stir in the Sprite. (Use more or less, depending on preference.)
Slightly mash half of your raspberries then toss them all in the pitcher and gently stir.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.


One of the best parts about this drink is the fact that the raspberries have time to soak up all the yumminess before you eat them! So kick back, pour yourself a Sarasota, and reminisce about all the good things that happened to you over the last year. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!