Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

DIY Pore Strips

Over the years, I have found that I love DIY beauty products! When I was in school we did "homemade" facials with strawberries, honey, lemon, and even kiwi. I now make my own makeup remover and will never buy store-bought again. Sugar & salt scrubs are awesome, too! I could go on and on. I will post some of these eventually, but I want to share something else with you tonight. DIY pore strips! Yes. That's right. No more buying those expensive strips. 


 All you need is unflavored gelatin, milk, and a q-tip or fan brush!


Ingredients

1 tsp. unflavored gelatin
1 tsp. milk

Directions

Mix ingredients well in a small microwave-safe dish. Heat in the microwave for about 10 seconds or until mixture is a thick liquid. Once cool enough to touch, brush over the bridge of your nose. (Do this quickly because the mixture will begin to get too thick to spread.) Let sit 10 minutes then peel off.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!