Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Caribou Inspired Coffee Cup

Tony has been having some car problems lately, so a co-worker of mine has been helping us out by picking me up a couple days a week on her way to work so he can take my car. She's been a lifesaver so I figured the least I can do is greet her with some fresh coffee. This week she celebrated a birthday and I wanted to do something a little special for her. I had purchased some disposable travel mugs at Walmart a couple weeks ago (I think I got like 20 of them for about $3?). They are nice and white and even come with some cute sleeves.


Do you ever go to Caribou Coffee and see the cute cups with all sorts of sayings all over them? Usually it's things that relate to their motto "Life is short. Stay awake for it." (They have customers send in their answers to the question- what do you stay awake for?)
I liked the idea of random sayings being splattered all over the cup and decided to write a bunch of birthday related things for her.

I used a fine tip sharpie and it worked perfectly.





To finish it off, I threw a couple dark chocolate covered espresso beans on top! :)




2 comments:

Check these out!