Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Nails: Tri-Color Polka Dots

I love polishing nails and experimenting with nail art. I usually keep it pretty basic, but I like to switch it up once in a while, too. I've been seeing a lot of girls with grey polish lately, and have wondered how I would like it. I was worried it might make my hands look pretty sickly. 

I found a dark, slate grey that I actually have grown to love! I kept it simple with 3 colors of polka dots. Green, pinkish-red, and white. 
(I think next time I'll polish the ring fingers pink or green then have some grey dots mixed in instead!)


Start with 2 coats of polish, letting each coat dry completely before adding the next.


Then, using your DIY Dotting Tool (click here for that!), or a toothpick, begin with your first color of dots.


Add the second color of dots.


Now add the third color.


Once the dots are dried completely, add a clear top coat.


If you would like the list of colors I used, here it is. :)

CND Vinylux- Asphalt 
Essie- The More the Merrier
Essie- Ole Caliente
Pure Ice- Superstar
+ clear top coat






No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!